Terms and Conditions
1. As a member of Bentahero.com, you are responsible for the security of your account including its username and password. No member is allowed to share his/her username or password to another user.
2. Usage of any services provided by Bentahero.com implies that you have read, understood and agreed to all the rules and policies set by Bentahero.com.
3. You, as a member of Bentahero.com, will not use the system to violate any governing law (local and/or international). Any reference or promotion of illegal activities is not allowed in the system.
4. You are responsible for any content that you contribute to the system. The opinions expressed by contributing members through their posts submitted to our system are their own and do not represent in any way the views of Bentahero.com. Bentahero.com bears no responsibility to any of these contents.
5. Respect the privacy of other people. Don’t give any personal information of other persons without their permissions.
6. Sending unsolicited e-mails or posting SPAM with links to any part of Bentahero.com is strictly prohibited.
7. Bentahero.com has all the rights to block usage of the system from any member who violates any system rules and policies.
8. Bentahero.com aims to be a family-safe website. In order to uphold this goal, all information to be posted or specified within the website must follow these rules:
9. Advertisements must be posted in the correct categories. Site admins can delete any advertisements not posted in the correct categories.
10. Avoid posting multiple, unrelated items in one advertisement.
11. Do not post any advertisements in the community forum. Keep all advertisement posts in the main website.
12. Always use correct details when creating advertisements. Advertisements with incorrect or irrelevant details are considered misleading and will be deleted.
13. Denouncing and prohibiting sale, advertisement or promotion of counterfeit goods, Bentahero.com holds you accountable for your own ads and posts that are leading to an infringement of patent and any other rights governed by applicable laws.
14. Misleading information in advertisements are strictly prohibited. Misleading information includes, but are not limited to, incorrect pricing, incorrect condition and images unrelated to the advertisement including thumbnails.