Sales And Marketing Executive
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila (NCR)
Provides first-class service in order to push the sales of a certain product. Acts as an intermediary between producers and clientele. Makes necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales. Allows people to make inquiries as necessary.
Sales and Marketing Job Duties:
1. Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
2. Persists in sales even in the face of failure
3. Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
4. Answers questions from clients
5. Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
6. Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
7. Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
8. Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
9. Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them
10. Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
11. Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
12. Makes product appeal to the target market
13. Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
Sales and Marketing Skills and Qualifications:
Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Math Skills, Product Knowledge, Creativity, Demonstrated Experience, Courteous, Basic Computer Literacy, Microsoft Office, Database Skills, Business, Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Target Market Analysis, Presentation Skills, Persistent, Flexible, Knowledgeable in CRM
To apply submit your resume at [email protected]
Safety Buying Tips
1. Never pay in advance to a seller that you do not know.
2. Even if the seller discloses his/her personal information or bank account number, this does not protect you from being cheated.
3. Always request for the original receipt of purchase from the seller, to verify that he/her is the rightful owner of the item; and to verify that the item is authentic.
4. Avoid sending goods or payment; instead, meet in person and do COD (Cash on Delivery).
5. Meet at a public place to deal.